REALTOR®, ILHM, CHMS, SRES, CDPE
As a 2nd generation REALTOR® I have built a reputation for client satisfaction, and am devoted to making your move as easy as possible. You will have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling, or relocating. Finding the right home and understanding your lifestyle is only the beginning. I will assist you every step of the way using my negotiating skills and contract knowledge. Whether you are a seasoned investor or first time buyer, seller downsizing or moving up to your next home for a growing family or luxury property I will walk you through the process from beginning to end while providing value added service during and after close of escrow.
I am a 3rd generation Bay Area resident and have lived in many of the Bay Area counties. I enjoy all the activities the Bay Area offers including cycling.
I look forward to helping you achieve your real estate goal whether you are a first time buyer, buying up, down-sizing or seasoned investor. I work diligently on your behalf with attention to detail and understand it is not just a “transaction”.
Please bookmark and feel free to browse my website or let me guide you every step of the way by calling or e-mailing me to set up an appointment today.
|address||1 Blackfield Dr #191|
Tiburon, CA 94920
|state license #||Cal BRE: 01429641|
- RE/MAX Gold
- 1 Blackfield Dr. #191
Tiburon, CA 94920
426 First St.
Benicia, CA 94510
Designations & Awards
· Licensed REALTOR®
· RE/MAX Gold 100% Club for Production
· Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Member (ILHM)
· RE/MAX Executive Club
· Voted Best Real Estate Agent in Solano County 2012, The Reporter
· Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
· Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
· Certified Distressed Property Professional (CDPE)
· International Diamond Society Award for Production
· Solano Association Technology Chair
· Owner Gold Key RE, Inc. dba Gold Key Group
· Community involvement: Benicia Bicycle Club Board of Directors
· Miracle Agent – Proud Partner of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
· Supporter of: Benicia High School Mountain Bike Team, Solano County Friends of Animals, Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation, Martina Animal Rescue