“Crossing Bridges and Going the Extra Mile”Debbie Souza,
REALTOR®, CHMS, SRES, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Member
DRE: 01429641 | RE/MAX GOLD(415) 326-3343
Direct |707) 718-8310
In the Real Estate industry since 2003 and a 2nd generation REALTOR®. Reputation for providing client satisfaction and a devotion to making your move as easy as possible. Understands client needs when selling, relocating, or buying. Committed to assisting you every step of the way with a comprehensive marketing plan when selling to provide maximum exposure to the market. Uses negotiating skills and contract knowledge to get the best terms possible for client. Priority to provide clear and open communication throughout the entire real estate process; even after the close of escrow.BUYER SERVICES:
- Determining what is important to you.
- Finding the right home.
- Negotiating requests and offers.
- Coordinating contracts and documentation.
- Property Enhancement.
- Researching the local real estate market.
- Competitively price your home.
- Market Analysis.
- Marketing your home to potential Buyers.
- Negotiating and Structuring the Sale.
- Sourcing leads from expansive network.
- Providing professional and enhanced marketing photography.
- Utilizing the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Proactively promote property to my database.
- Promote property on Internet & Social Media platforms
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Luxury Home Marketing Member (ILHM)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Certified Distressed Property Professional (CDPE)
- REO Agent - REOTrans Certification
- Accelerated Disclosure - Disclosure by Design, Optimal Disclosure
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Solano County Association of REALTORS®
- RESAAS (Local, National and International Real Estate Network)
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX Gold 100% Club
- RE/MAX Executive Member
- Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Voted Best Real Estate Agent in Solano County 2012, The Reporter
- International Diamond Society Award for Production
- Miracle Agent Children's Miracle Network
- Children's Miracle Network
- Past Member Association Grievance Committee
- Past Member of the Common Interest Committee
- Past Member of the Technology Committee at S
- Benicia Bicycle Club Board of Directors
- Sponsor Benicia HS Mountain Bike Team
- Past Chamber Ambassador & Rotarian
- American Diabetes Assoc., Tour de Cure for Diabetes
- Dollar Club at Northgate Christian Fellowship
- Therapy Dog Team
- Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Sponsor the Kyle Hyland Foundation for Teen Support
- Lydia's Hope, Inc. (LydiasHope.org)